- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 6 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 23 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
exhaust system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.
Worst 2002 Focus exhaust system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- exhaust housing weld is cracking3
- exhaust system heat shield rattles1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.