- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 12 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 15 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 35 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.
Worst 2002 Focus steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering pump leaks4
- loss of power steering2
- power steering hose leak over exhaust manifold caused fire2
- power steering pump failure1
- sway bar linkage failure1
- NHTSA: Steering26
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device8
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.