2003 Ford Focus AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Dec 082011

I for one will NEVER BUY A FORD AGAIN. I will try and sell this card back to the dealership for another car (not a ford) as I could not off this unto someone else without worrying about them!

This car is a piece of sh*t and everyone I know who has bought one thinks the same thing.

I have 6 more payments to pay on this crappy car and if I can't trade it in for something else, then perhaps I should abandon it on their lot or better yet set it on fire!

- , Corvallis, OR, USA

Jan 252007

Focus LX 3.2

what do you think when its 15 degrees and you can't defog the windshield and your freezing your A off ?

- , Dedham, MA, USA