2003 Ford Focus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Feb 052009

Focus LX

when the instrument panel began to fail it was an intermittent problem. I took it into the Ford Dealer in Campbell River, B.C. and was told they couldn;t really assess it unless it was malfunctioning and it was not at that time. John, the service manager, asked me to return the car when I was in town and experiencing the problem. several months later it did it again, and I drove into town to report it. ( I live approx. 35 miles out in the country). while John looked at the car, the lady in the office called me in to inform me that my warranty was only for 80,000 km and it had just ran out. so that was the end of that, she basically told me so sorry your too late. I however, feel strongly that because it was reported and also was intermittant, that I should have coverage for this malfuntion. so could someone help me?

- , Black Creek, British Columbia, Canada

May 082009

Focus LX

occasionally the instrument panel cluster will not show nothing, no gas/ no speed/ no temp.......anybody knows a quick fix?

- , Lake Ariel, PA, USA