1. install new lock (1 reports)
2003 Ford Focus body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jun 302011

Focus SE

My trunk lock broke, piece of crap plastic. Ford should recall this problem. They sure think a whole lot of the new locks with two trips, since they NEVER have parts stocked, two times off work to get this fixed. Tried to make me rent a car for a week, are in cahoots with Enterprise. Told the dude to secure it closed and I just won't use the trunk till the part comes in next week. Whopping cost of $400.

Instrument cluster panel goes out when it rains and they want $650 just for the part. I just keep the gas filled and go solo until it dries out. What a piece of crap!!!

I will never buy another Ford. I'm going back to Honda. I drove one 20 years until it fell apart.

- , Monroe, NC, USA