6.0

2003 Ford Focus brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Feb 202015

Focus SE 2.0L 4 Cyl. Split Port

Bought the car a few weeks ago, and one of the main illumination lights was out on the instrument cluster. I pulled it out and replaced the light. To my surprise the check engine light and ABS light had been pulled out of the instrument cluster to make it appear as if there were no issues with the car. I was able to get the engine light fixed (faulty gas cap), but the ABS is still on. I've run diagnostic tests and the shop nor my personal OBD checker say that there's no problem. The ABS still works, so I'm planning on just leaving it.

- , Byron Center, MI, USA

Jul 222010

Focus

In Ellensburg and Everett Ford, They were not able to figure out how to fix abs/ brake lights off.. I heard a rumor that popular 2002-2003 focus have same problem of abs/brake.. When I bought my new car ford and it was missing the part of switched of brake.

- , Ellensburg, WA, USA