8.0

1. replacing the clutch cylinder (1 reports)
2003 Ford Focus clutch problems

clutch problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Nov 012007

Focus ZX3

I have had several problems with my car. One is the clutch fluid is leaking onto my floor board. I have had my used car since June of 2007. I have taken in my car 4 times to the mechanic to have it worked on. First, the day after I bought the car, the wheel bearings came loose. Second, loud knocking sound on my right side. They still can not tell me what the problem is. third, power steering is going out and now the clutch fluid is leaking. I will never buy another ford focus.

- , Sacramento, CA, USA