1. disconnected battery and ran (1 reports)
2003 Ford Focus electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Sep 252012

Focus V4

This is very dangerous! What if I had children in the car and the battery would have exploded. From what I found on the internet this is not the first time that a Ford vehicle has had this problem. I found numerous other complaints regarding this. And somehow my vehicle has never been recalled???? Other years of the Focus had recalls on their battery cables. Hmm, wonder if that is the problem here???? Luckily my mechanic risked his life by disconnecting the battery cables and then ran, leaving the car in the middle of his parking lot! Thank you Ford for almost killing me and my mechanic! Not to mention I have $2900 left to pay on this stupid car!!!! To all other consumers out there, for your safety, PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!!!

- , Joliet, IL, USA