1. buy 2 new keys, pay for the diagnostics test to program it (1 reports)
2003 Ford Focus electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Sep 112009

Focus SE

The car has been nothing but problem after problem... a pain in my ass and a drain to my bank account. Sept. 2009; the computer in the car reset itself. Ford dealership tells me I need 2 keys with chips in them to program it (of course my luck I only have one, and they told me it was no good so they through it away). Solution: Buy 2 new keys, $45 ea. and pay for the diagnostics test to program it ($90). Plus labor and maintenance.

AARRGGHHH!!!!! Now I strongly believe what they say about FORD! Found On Road Dead!

- , Columbia, SC, USA