2003 Ford Focus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Apr 012003

Focus SE

I have to say when i first bought this car brand new I thought it was a god send, little was i to know the headaches and problems i would have with this LEMON...of a car...Everything from the car shaking, to engine light always on, to stalling at an intersection or when stopped at lights.....I thought it was just me but while browsing on this site I realized it was not just me it was many people that were having the same problems....so it's safe to say its not FORD FOCUS, IT SHOULD BE CALLED FORD F-UP.......

- , Pickering, Ontario, canada

Aug 022006

Focus

WHEN I WAS DRIVING WITH THE AC ON 98 DEGREES. WITH IN 15 MINS OF DRIVING THE

CAR BEGINS TO SHAKE REALLY BAD AND I

HAD TO TURN THE AC OFF AND THE ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AND STILL ON.

- , Norfolk, VA, USA