8.0

1. replace rack and pinion (1 reports)
2003 Ford Focus steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

May 082008

Focus LX

For a vehicle that only has 36,000 miles and have the rack and pinion go out of it already is a total load of BS!! If my car had over 100,000 miles I might be able to accept having to replace something this major on my vehicle, but since it is only 4 years old and only 36,000 miles on it I think is a problem in the manufacturing of this vehicle as I know it isn't because of driving it!!!!!!!!

- , Wabash, IN, USA