2003 Ford Focus wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Nov 202005

Focus 4-cyl

I only owned the car for about 2 months before the problems started I was told that there was nothing wrong. The transmission wouldn't change gear, they say this is normal. Also, the windshield was never sealed in they told me that it could be fixed. The front wheels click when driven. The brakes went out quick. The back hubs are sealed from rust. And now I can't even get my disabled child to the doctors because the ignition has gone completely out. The locksmith said I was lucky I was parked.

- Trenton, SC, USA