2004 Ford Focus AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Focus:

2004 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Feb 072005

Focus SE

I didn't test drive the ford focus (2005, not 2004, they only had a 2004 option when making this complaint. I tried the a/c the next day after I bought it and the fan makes this clicking or water dropping type of noise. I took it back and said I wanted my trade in back. The dealership refused because I drove the car off the lot. Everyone hears the noise, the shop foreman, the salesperson, and his peer. We test drove another 2005 Focus to see if it had the same noise. IT DID! They where going to offer to just trade my for a different Focus. But whats the point? I feel ripped off. I WILL NEVER buy a FORD again.

- , Mesa, AZ, USA