- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2006 Ford Focus
Worst 2006 Focus engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on2
- engine shuts down while driving2
- oil dipstick doesn't read correct oil level2
- harmonic balancer broke1
- oil clog1
- rough idle, inconsistent idle speed1
- shudders & dies1
- shuts off at low RPMs1
- turbo broken1
- vibration in engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.