- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 1 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 3 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 8 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 18 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 20 days ago
2007 Ford Focus
body / paint Problems
Worst 2007 Focus body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint chipping2
- trunk lift support stopped working1
- trunk will not lock / unlock with remote1
- window belt molding falling off1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body15
- NHTSA: Structure3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.