- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
2007 Ford Focus
body / paint Problems
Worst 2007 Focus body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint chipping2
- trunk lift support stopped working1
- trunk will not lock / unlock with remote1
- window belt molding falling off1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body15
- NHTSA: Structure3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.