3.2

2007 Ford Focus cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Focus:

2007 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Aug 102010

Focus

In 2007, I purchased my new Ford Focus based on the recommended rating in consumer reports. Did you know that when the A/C of the Focus stops functioning, so does the auto? I am not mechanically inclined. I don't know if most or all autos are built this way. If so, based on the difficulties I have had just to find out this fact about Focus, and the $1,400 expense I incurred fixing problems, I would strongly suggest that this fact clearly stated in any ratings discussion, in bold fonts. My car had been maintained at the dealer every 3,000 miles, has only 42,000 miles on it, without accidents, tickets, violations. Foremost, the A/C should have lasted much longer. I am not sure that the recommended rating was warranted.

- Fernandina Beach, FL, USA