3.5

2007 Ford Focus lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Focus:

2007 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jun 082011

Focus

My air conditioner quit working to soon only about 4 years old at the time was told by mechanic that my compressor was out completly. I also have changed my low beam head light about 4 times why" another problem I have is my rear end tires keep wearing out way faster than the front tires why? also while I drive my car squeaks the noise comes from my dash and under my dash more so when I drive slower like around town also why"

- Fresno, CA, USA

Nov 212006

Focus

I bought this vehicle brand new and within two years of owning this vehicle I had the headlights replaced eight times.

- Grenacres, FL, USA