- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 0 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 9 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 17 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 18 days ago
NHTSA — Seats Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Even though the first model year of a major redesign should typically be avoided, Ford did a good job & the 2008 Ford Focus doesn't appear to have any major defects.
That said, the following model years of this 2nd generation Focus (2009-2011) do appear to be slightly better.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 16,074 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem