- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 2 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 2 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 5 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 7 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 9 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Even though the first model year of a major redesign should typically be avoided, Ford did a good job & the 2008 Ford Focus doesn't appear to have any major defects.
That said, the following model years of this 2nd generation Focus (2009-2011) do appear to be slightly better.
1.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 87,571 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.