- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 4 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 7 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 27 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Even though the first model year of a major redesign should typically be avoided, Ford did a good job & the 2008 Ford Focus doesn't appear to have any major defects.
That said, the following model years of this 2nd generation Focus (2009-2011) do appear to be slightly better.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 18,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
windows / windshield problem