- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
Paint Is Peeling
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealer to fix the problem (1 reports)
body / paint problem