- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 2 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 17 days ago
- March 31: Ford Recalls 48,000 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 29 days ago
- March 20: Ford Trucks Won't Be Recalled For Stalling Problems investigations | 40 days ago
- March 6: Judge Denies Ford's Motion to Dismiss Power Steering Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
2009 Ford Focus
Worst 2009 Focus engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- surging while driving >45 mph2
- engine died while driving1
- engine malfunction1
- noisy over potholes1
- rpm fluctuate at idle when A/C on1
- serpentine belt tensioner rattling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control31
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.