- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 8 days ago
- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 21 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 27 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 42 days ago
2009 Ford Focus
Worst 2009 Focus engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine died while driving2
- surging while driving >45 mph2
- engine malfunction1
- idling roughly1
- noisy over potholes1
- rpm fluctuate at idle when A/C on1
- serpentine belt tensioner rattling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control31
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.