1. fix flaw in the design!!! (1 reports)
2009 Ford Focus windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford Focus:

2009 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Nov 012008

Focus

It's seems Ford thought it was a good idea to hide the windshield washer fluid reservoir, so that it is impossible to see how much fluid is left, and there is no indicator light to tell you either.

For anyone living in Quebec....imagine this!!! Driving on the Metropolitan behind a truck and running out of fluid!!! This happened to my 10 year old daughter and I 3 times last winter. I swear I saw I lives flash before our eyes.

The thing sprays out so much liquid that I used 7 bottles of fluid last winter and am already up 5 this year. (Was only using 2-3 with my previous automobiles)

- , Pierrefonds, Quebec, Canada