2010 Ford Focus AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Focus:

2010 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Dec 272012

Focus SE 2.0L

How can a American car manufacturer produce a car that doesn't defrost the drivers side windshield completely? I have a diamond shaped patch of ice right in front of my face which I am forced to look to the side of to see the road completely. At the same time the side window vents (located on either side of the dash) pour our searing hot air to clear the side windows. No I have not taken this to the dealer because I lack the time / money to spend in this tight time of the year. THIS CAR WAS A RECENT PURCHASE. THAT I AM REGRETTING. I have never seen a car in my 50 years of driving that produced such poor results on clearing a simple windshield. For the record it was 25 F and heavy snow. New wipers had just been installed prior to this trip. Three people were in the car at the time. The blower was on High as well as the Temp to Max. I look forward to anyone's comments on this sad state of affairs.

- , Rochester, NY, USA