9.3

2010 Ford Focus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Focus:

2010 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jul 122011

Focus 4-cyl

The head rest project forward to the point of causing neck pain and headaches. Causes severe pain making it hard to sleep after driving for any length of time.

- Louisville, KY, USA

Sep 282010

Focus 4-cyl

My 2010 Ford Focus cannot be driven with the headrest in place. It pushes my head too far forward to an unnatural and painful posture. I know it's a safety item, but I had to remove it so it compromises rather than enhances safety. I would replace it with an aftermarket headrest with better design if I could find one.

- York Harbor, ME, USA