2010 Ford Focus lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Focus:

2010 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jan 012013

Focus 4-cyl

I am wondering why the transmission light is coming on. I only have 780 miles on the car eventhough I bought the car Jan 2010. I am retired and only need the car to go food shopping and go on a few errands. I was sick in May 2011 and just started driving my car again to the store in Nov 2012. In Jan 2013 the transmission light comes on and I have not had any accidents or stalled on the road as of today. I am wondering if there is a recall for Ford Focus 2010. I received mail for recall on 2011-2013--but I have a 2010 Ford Focus. The car dealer told me to bring the car in--it's due for inspection in April and I plan on taking the car to the dealer in April unless I stall or find out that there is a recall. The wrench light comes on and I only drive at the most 25 city speed limit.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA