- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 22 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 24 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 24 days ago
- March 29: Ford Recalls F-450 and F-550 Trucks to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 25 days ago
Radio Not Working Properly
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 60,687 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 21 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)
- replace the entire stereo system (4 reports)
- local salvage yard $60. 4month warranty (1 reports)
- replace gps/radio system (1 reports)
- reset the system (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem