- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 5 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 11 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 34 days ago
Radio Not Working Properly
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 60,565 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 22 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (15 reports)
- replace the entire stereo system (4 reports)
- local salvage yard $60. 4month warranty (1 reports)
- replace gps/radio system (1 reports)
- reset the system (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem