- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 5 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 5 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 8 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 14 days ago
NHTSA — Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem