- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 9 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 13 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 16 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 36 days ago
Fuel Fill Problem
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 25,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace fuel tank (1 reports)
fuel system problem