- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 11 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 19 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 20 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2013 Ford Focus (Page 3 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one --- it's always been a headache.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 47,153 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: