- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 0 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 26 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body: Bumpers Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 51 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem