- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 6 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 29 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 51 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2014 Ford Focus (Page 5 of 7)
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 9 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,380 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: