- October 17: Ford Recalls 2015 Mustang to Fix Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
- October 6: Ford Recalls Cars, Trucks and SUVs To Fix Fuel System Failures
- October 6: Feds Investigate Power Steering Problems In Ford, Mercury and Lincoln Cars
- September 26: Ford Recalls 850,000 Vehicles For Short Circuit That Disables Air Bags
2014 Ford Focus
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Ford Focus
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2014 Ford Focus by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Ford service shop immediately!
2014 Ford Focus STEERING NHTSA Campaign #14V514000
Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2014 Focus and C-Max vehicles manufactured August 8, 2014, to August 15, 2014. The affected vehicles may have steering gears that were incorrectly assembled.
Consequence: The incorrectly manufactured steering gears may cause impaired steering, including the loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering gears, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on September 8, 2014. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-800-392-3673. Ford's number for this recall is 14S18. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V514000 »