- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2014 Ford Focus
Worst 2014 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding noise14
- transmission slips13
- shuddering in transmission11
- bad hesitation/jerking when starting from a stop position9
- transmission failure6
- rolls backwards on incline with automatic transmission3
- car stops moving, but still running2
- dealer is authorized by ford, legally, to sell lemons2
- the problem is well known by ford and the dealers2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.