- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
- August 15: Ford Headlights Not Working? Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Investigated
- August 8: Ford F-150 Aluminum-Body Crash Test Results
- August 4: Lincoln MKT Livery SUVs Recalled For Wrong Placard
- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
2014 Ford Focus
Worst 2014 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad hesitation/jerking when starting from a stop position18
- shuddering in transmission17
- grinding noise15
- transmission slips15
- transmission failure7
- rolls backwards on incline with automatic transmission3
- the problem is well known by ford and the dealers3
- car stops moving, but still running2
- dealer is authorized by ford, legally, to sell lemons2
- hesitation and stalling1
- loud rattle1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.