- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- July 20: Ford Recalls Transit Vans To Replace Misprinted Seat Belt Label
- July 16: Ford Edge Water Leaks Will Be Sealed, But Don't Call It A Recall
- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
2014 Ford Focus
Worst 2014 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding noise14
- transmission slips14
- bad hesitation/jerking when starting from a stop position13
- shuddering in transmission13
- transmission failure7
- rolls backwards on incline with automatic transmission3
- the problem is well known by ford and the dealers3
- car stops moving, but still running2
- dealer is authorized by ford, legally, to sell lemons2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.