- December 4: Ford Recalls Mustang Sports Cars and Transit Connect Cargo Vans
- November 25: Ford Cleared in Steering Defect Investigation of 500,000 Cars
- November 18: Ford Fusions Recalled So They Don't Roll Away
- November 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes Lawsuit Still Breathing
- November 4: Ford Recalls 202,000 Vehicles For Numerous Defects
2014 Ford Focus
Worst 2014 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding noise13
- transmission slips11
- shuddering in transmission7
- transmission failure4
- rolls backwards on incline with automatic transmission3
- bad hesitation/jerking when starting from a stop position2
- car stops moving, but still running2
- the problem is well known by ford and the dealers1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.