- February 24: Ford Recalls F-250 and F-350 Trucks With Replacement Steering Gears
- February 8: Ford Explorer Leaking Brake Hose Investigation Closed
- February 3: Ford Lawsuit Alleges Engine Problems in 2004-2008 Models
- February 1: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles To Repair Door Handles and Seat Belts
- January 25: Ford Fiesta and Focus Transmission Lawsuit Filed After Complaints
2014 Ford Focus
Worst 2014 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding noise13
- transmission slips12
- shuddering in transmission7
- transmission failure4
- rolls backwards on incline with automatic transmission3
- bad hesitation/jerking when starting from a stop position2
- car stops moving, but still running2
- the problem is well known by ford and the dealers2
- dealer is authorized by ford, legally, to sell lemons1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.