- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
- June 24: Ford Recalls 203,000 Escape SUVs and Transit Connect Vans
- June 23: Ford 5.4 Liter Spark Plug Lawsuit
- June 7: Ford Fusion Hybrid MPG Lawsuit Says Advertised MPG Is Wrong
2014 Ford Focus
Worst 2014 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding noise14
- transmission slips14
- shuddering in transmission13
- bad hesitation/jerking when starting from a stop position11
- transmission failure6
- rolls backwards on incline with automatic transmission3
- the problem is well known by ford and the dealers3
- car stops moving, but still running2
- dealer is authorized by ford, legally, to sell lemons2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.