- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 5 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 14 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 22 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 23 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: