8.7

2016 Ford Focus miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Ford Focus:

2016 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Feb 182016

Focus

While driving on highway 95 approximately 65 miles per hour southbound I heard a loud explosion, I did not feel any impact on the automobile but began to hear rattling on the top of the roof. When I pulled over, I saw that sunroof had shattered and exploded. The sunroof cover on the inside of the vehicle was closed and had not been opened. No object hit the sunroof, it just exploded. I have pictures. No other damage to the vehicle anywhere.

- Wilmington, DE, USA