1.2

2005 Ford Freestar accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford Freestar:

2005 Ford Freestar Owner Comments

Aug 152009

Freestar

I own a 2005 Ford Freestar minivan. This August my instrument panel quit working. I took it to the dealership and was advised that my ABS module failed and as a result it melted my wire harness. I just discovered that Ford previously had this problem with their Windstar. I'd like this to be looked into as this is a hefty repair ($3,000 +) that I cannot afford. As a result, I am driving in a vehicle with no ABS and no working instrument panel - including speedometer. Thank you.

- St. Clair , MI, USA