- October 17: Ford Recalls 2015 Mustang to Fix Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
- October 6: Ford Recalls Cars, Trucks and SUVs To Fix Fuel System Failures
- October 6: Feds Investigate Power Steering Problems In Ford, Mercury and Lincoln Cars
- September 26: Ford Recalls 850,000 Vehicles For Short Circuit That Disables Air Bags
2007 Ford Freestar
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Ford Freestar
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2007 Ford Freestar by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Ford service shop immediately!
2007 Ford Freestar FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE NHTSA Campaign #06E056000
Summary: Certain aftermarket fuel filters sold under the purolator brand name, P/N F65277, shipped from January 16 through June 2, 2006, for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Due to incorrect design, the quick connectors may not fully seat with the tube interface, even though the person making the connection may believe that the quick connector is fully attached.
Consequence: Failure of this connection could lead to fuel spillage and, in the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur.
Actions: Ufi will notify owners and replace the filters free of charge. The recall began on August 4, 2006. Owners may contact ufi filters usa at 800-230-5876. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #06E056000 »