2005 Ford Freestyle windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford Freestyle:

2005 Ford Freestyle Owner Comments

Oct 302009

Freestyle

When it rains water leak inside the car causing the windshield and windows of the car to fog real bad. I had to stop in the middle of I - 65 because I could not see anything. The windshield and the windows fogged so fast that I could not see the highway. This is the third time this has happen to us.

- Enterprise, AL, USA