2006 Ford Freestyle accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Freestyle:

2006 Ford Freestyle Owner Comments

May 162006

Freestyle

I was involved in a motor vehicle accident with my 7 month-old son. We had an evenflo embrace 5 car seat, upon impact this infant carrier car seat that my son was sitting in broke free from its base. Luckily, my son was not injured, but it was obviously, horrifying for me to look in the mirror following the accident and not see the car seat where it should be, and I shudder to think of what could have happened to my son. Fire dept said my base was perfectly installed upon investigation at the accident - I was driving a 2006 Ford Freestyle with latch system and side airbags. Model number 5982076P1 - July 18, 2005.

- Deland, FL, USA