2006 Ford Freestyle body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Freestyle:

2006 Ford Freestyle Owner Comments

Jan 172013

Freestyle 6-cyl

It was below freezing out and some of my passenger doors would not open and the one that did open would not close again. I see that there is a recall on this part for the 05 Freestyles but Ford will not perform the recall fix on my 06 Freestyle because the build date does not match the recall specifications. The recall I am referring to is 06S45. My car was built a week or two after the end of that specific recall event. I am experiencing the same door lock issues in cold climate. Ford refuses to fix this safety issue forcing my family into unsafe situations when it is cold.

- Superior , WI, USA