2007 Ford Freestyle body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Freestyle:

2007 Ford Freestyle Owner Comments

Jun 012009

Freestyle

2007 Ford Freestyle car riddled with mold from constant water leaks everywhere in the body frame. Never been in accident, out of warranty. I'm 3 months pregnant with a 2 yr old. I can not even drive car makes me sick. Dealer wants alot of money to try and fix the problem, but considering the mold is everywhere I'm not so sure it will solve problem, I have had the car for 10 months and paid 17,500 for it. It is clearly a design flaw I'm not the only one with this problem. It is a huge health issue, and I can not understand why Ford has not issued a recall.

- Attleboro, MA, USA