2007 Ford Freestyle lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Freestyle:

2007 Ford Freestyle Owner Comments

Jan 082008

Freestyle 6-cyl

Our car was quite new. My daughters and I were in the car at a stop light. Someone was in front of me at the time and they were making a right hand turn. When I was slightly rolling forward I applied pressure to the brake and my car jumped or lunged forward-causing an accident with 4 kids and 2 adults involved. This is the first of many incidents with my car proactively moving.

- St. Louis, MO, USA