2007 Ford Freestyle windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Freestyle:

2007 Ford Freestyle Owner Comments

Jan 182009

The back window in my '07 Ford Freestyle was broken from backing into a dumpster in the summer of '07 and had no problems until this winter with the glass mysteriously shattering from my apparent laser gaze! we had the glass replaced only 6 weeks ago and this morning walked up to my cars back window shattered yet again for no apparent reason! I can only attribute this anomaly to a manufacturer's defect, installers incompetence, prior accident parts not fixed properly or a manufacturers poor design...all of which do not include me the buyer! I shouldn't be afraid to touch my vehicle for the fear it might shatter and also it shouldn't isn't glass supposed to be more durable out in the air it can only be something contained in the back window structure itself.

- Mansfield, PA, USA