4.7

2006 Ford Fusion accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Fusion:

2006 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Sep 142011

Fusion SEL V6

I HAD ONLY HAD THIS CAR A FEW MONTHS AND DRIVING DOWN THE HIGHWAY... I HEARD SOMETHING POP. I ALMOST WRECKED, I SWERVED IN FEAR. I PULLED OVER TO REALIZE IT WAS THE LUMBAR SUPPORT AND THE TURN KNOB, JUST TURNS WITH NO GRIP OR TIGHTNESS. I DO HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BACK ISSUES SO THIS WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE HAD!!

- , Topeka, KS, USA

Oct 072010

Fusion

I was at a stop sign and when I accelerated I felt myself sinking into the seat.

- , Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Sep 012006

Fusion SE V6

i was sitting at a red light when i "thought" someone had rear ended me,i started sinking down in my seat to find out my lumbar support had busted,i can understand that i have black leather seats and it's middle of summer,but they should had some type of coverage on this

- , Lenoir City, TN, USA