3.9

2006 Ford Fusion accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Fusion:

2006 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Oct 112007

Fusion 4-cyl

I have about 30,000 miles on my car. Due to a leak at my oil filter (info provided by dealer) my oil level got too low. My oil light flashed on twice but did not remain on. I checked and added oil. I drove it into the dealer two days later. They ran tests and said my bearings were bad and I needed a new engine. My check engine light never came on and my oil light never stayed on. Because I have no receipts from my oil changes this will not be covered by warranty.

- Brighton, MI, USA