2006 Ford Fusion fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Fusion:

2006 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Apr 202010

I purchased my Ford Fusion in April 2006. Since then, I have had a number of problems. During the same year of purchase, the rear left tail light and a fuse blew. About a 1 1/2 years later the same rear light blew. In 2009, the driver side door handle broke from the inside of the door panel, the air blower began spontaneously coming on by itself when the air or the heat is not on, I replaced a battery and the car began to hesitate when accelerating. Last but not least in 2010, today actually, I park my car and was unable to remove the key from the ignition. I plan to go to the dealership tomorrow to determine the cause and resolution to this particular issue. I have paid over hundreds of dollars for all these repairs, which occurred right after my warranty was up.

- Montgomery, AL, USA