2006 Ford Fusion seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Fusion:

2006 Ford Fusion Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jan 062009

Exiting the freeway at 40mph the brakes failed and my wife hit the barriers and the air bags never deployed.

- Honolulu, HI, USA

Jan 152007

Fusion 6-cyl

I almost killed in a near fatal collision on January 15, 2007. I was in a 2006 Ford Fusion sel with front and side airbags. My car was demolished and but for the grace of god I survived despite my failed airbags. I informed Ford as you can see they started to deploy and stick out a little. The photos prove they failed. Ford is making it difficult to follow through and I have the car being held so it can be inspected. I am afraid they are defective and will result in the death of someone. I was flown by helicopter with severe head injuries and from the pictures, you can see the blood spot where my head cracked the side panel directly below where the airbag should have come out. The impact zones on the car are with out question worthy of making the airbag deploy. Please contact me, as I am tired of trying to work with Ford because of my concern for the lives of others, and all they want to do is be obstructive.

- Ellicott City, Md, MD, USA

Oct 312006

: the contact stated the vehicle was in an accident at 55 mph into a sand dune. The car rolled over four times and the air bags did not deploy. There was no air bag warning light illuminated prior to or after the incident. The vehicle was deemed a total loss by the insurance company and has not been taken to a service dealer.

- Merced, CA, USA