4.4

2007 Ford Fusion brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Fusion:

2007 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Aug 252008

Fusion

I noticed that my rear brakes were making noise on 8-25-08. I brought my car into the shop to get an oil change and have the brakes looked at. I was told my rear brakes were metal to metal on the inside pads. I needed new brake pads and rotors. I brought the car to the dealership since I only have 25,000 miles on the car and they replaced the rear brake pads and rotors but could not figure out what went wrong. I was then charged $310 to have them replaced. My front brakes are only worn down 10%.

- Anoka, MN, USA