9.9

2007 Ford Fusion brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Fusion:

2007 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Feb 252008

Fusion 6-cyl

I have a Ford Fusion 07 the problem that I have is that the brake rotors rust so badly when I don't drive for a week or two the brakes shudder badly what can be done to correct this problem? I have a old 95 Buick that is under the same carport that can set for a month or longer and does not shudder after sitting longer than the Ford I am retired and do not drive either vehicle very much.

- Greenville, SC, USA

Aug 172007

Fusion 6-cyl

2007 Ford Fusion bought new does not function well it takes a while to crank. Windows began to mold, car shakes, vibrates, swerves of road when brakes applied, brakes do not function well car makes noises. Tires do not perform well tires have trouble slowing down.

- Clewiston , FL, USA